Sign in to follow this  
Liberty4life

berserk puzzle - unsolvable combination

[spoiler]I have seen some that appeared to be almsot impossible, or actually so.
But if you close out the window and refresh it, you'll get a diferent number combination.

There's a few that are much much easier than others.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1327416472' post='102112']
[spoiler]I have seen some that appeared to be almsot impossible, or actually so.
But if you close out the window and refresh it, you'll get a diferent number combination.

There's a few that are much much easier than others.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

I believed that refreshing to generate a new easier combination was fixed so you always get the same combination. Unless it has changed again.

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]i wonder how many potential players could be lost because of that... not like anyone cares, but still :)[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]add some additional label "press F5 if you don't like your numbers" or something :)[/font][/size]

I find from talking to new players they dont just try once and give up. Most of them spend a couple times doing it, before they relise how to do it.

And then, if they relise how, they will relise that the numbers are impossible, and come back later/ask someone about it.

the numbers aint impossible there is... i didnt counted how much but there is like lets say 30-50 combinations altogether which randomly rotate, so there is some list.... and only 259444 is impossible, cmon i solved this thingy like... 130 times or so, me knows wut me is talkin about