tankfans

WTS Avatars (Auction)

The following avatars are up for grabs
[attachment=3613:avatar1.GIF]
(click image for a larger size)
[attachment=3614:avatar2.GIF]

I accept coins and credits as bid. Rate: 1 Credit >= 2 Silver (the value of 1 credit is 2 silvers but I'll choose over credits if the top offers have the same value). Minimum bid is 2 silver or 1 credit as I can return them to the Shop is no body is interested.

To bid, use this format: avatar ID - offer, example:
235 - 1 credit

The bidding for each lot will close after exactly 24 hours after the last bidding of that lot.

Update:
[s]235 - 5 sc (Anonymous) FORFEIT[/s]
[s]312 - 5 sc (Anonymous) FORFEIT[/s]
389 - 5 sc (Annonymous) SOLD
417 - 5 sc (ZenTao) SOLD Edited by tankfans

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Lazarus
      I currently have no knowledge how much it is or if it's even purchasable, but I would like to buy/acquire one for a project. Send me a forum message if you have an offer.
    • By Eara Meraia
      Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

Hear, ye noble citizens of the lands of Magicduel. The day, you have all been waiting for, has finally come – Anniversary plushie auction begins! Kiss your plushies goodbye and prepare to bid for the most amazing and rare items!

Rules are simple: check the list, place your bid as a reply to this post. Your bid can not be lower than a starting bid or the bid of the person before you! The bid will be considered final 24 hours after the last bid on an itemhas been made OR if it was the last bid on the item by the time the auction came to an end. The auction will last until Friday (18 May 2018) and will end at midnight (beginning of 19.05) server time. All bids placed after this time will be considered not valid.

If a person who made the last bid is unable to do the payment – the person with a previous bid gets a chance.

One final note: all creatures from the auction will be delivered with magic CTC and suffer no age loss; you can choose to have them tokenless OR with 4 tokens of your choice on them.

Here we go!

Item 1: Rustgold drachorn egg. Age: 2690. Starting bid: 5 plushies

Item 2: Angien Egg. Age: 2022. Starting bid: 5 plushies

Item 3: Death fenth. Starting bid: 5 plushies

Item 4: Wind dragon egg. Age: 2022. Starting bid: 10 plushies

Item 5: Barren soul, 11th anniversary edition. Starting bid: 15 plushies

Item 6: 12th anniversary creature. Starting bid 15 plushies.

Item 7: Darkling. Age: 2022. Starting bid: 20 plushies.

Good luck!

Sincerely, Chewett and TK

• By Aethon
      Hey hey all, it’s been a while!
      Back when I started, I began to collect old avatars that I loved the look of, had a bit of history and generally didn’t want “wasted”.
      Now that I’ve been gone for a while though, and will only be back gradually, I think it’s time to open up the vault and let people take their pick.
      I’m not necessarily looking to trade these (though may choose to), feel free to state here or in pm (forum please) which one you are interested in and why, this will act as your “bid” I guess.
      If I feel like it’s a good bid and the reason is sound then it’s yours. If I don’t think the reason is great then it may come down to a case of trading...but I’ll try to be fair.

• By Hedge Munos
      Angien
      ID: 668618
      Heat: 195530

Toxidendrite
      ID: 736404
      Heat: 332690

Also free pimp if you want it
      Hedge

• By Nimrodel
      So as the topic says, I'd like to buy or commission an avatar for Esmerelda. She is a shy bookworm who spends most of her time in the MDA Archives. If you have an avatar in the shop that you think might suit her, or if you are skilled enough to draw one for her, please send me a copy of the avatar in FORUM PM. I will pay in creds as Esme doesnt really have gold of that sorts.