Sign in to follow this  
Passant the Weak

Herbs for sale: 100+ Aromatic herbs, 75+ Tea Leaves

Greetings,

If you feel that it is impossible to get herbs with all depletion around, it's time to change your mind. I have been absent minded in the realm lately due to IRL constraints, but my basket has been fully used.[b] I offer tea Leaves and Aromatic Herbs for sale.[/b]

[b]Please note that I will refuse bids from ressource depletors [/b](and those who support/help them). This is my modest contribution to the effort of those who start taking care of ressources across the realm. I will be sole judge to accept or refuse bids, but I commit on giving my reasoning if I have to do refuse some offers. Of course that [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/10608-resource-depletion/page__hl__resource"]thread[/url] to help my judgement.

For those who may be concerned with the origin of those herbs I put up for sale, please note that I harvested them myself (apart a few gifts for glass making) and that 90% of them (or more!) have been harvested in respect of the environment (optimal gathering). I have myself harvested in depleted locations occasionally (trying to beat depletors), in lands where people did not seem concerned with that issue. I am happy to say that most lands now care on that. So do I.

Current number for sale (will be updated if I gather a few more before the auction):
[size=5]- [b]Tea leaves: Qty 75[/b][/size]
[size=5]-[b] Aromatic herbs: Qty 101[/b][/size]
Edit: I accept separate offers for Tea leaves and Aromatic herbs.

Bid away!
Auction ends when I am satisfied with the price . If I consider it too low, I will cancel the auction.

Thanks! Edited by Passant the Weak

Any Toxic Herbs, randomly gathered while you were collecting Teas? :)
I may, possibly, be interested in a few of those.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Dhyone
      The Book of dried herbs was a gift from the Queen of Loreroot to help in my researches in Herbology. Then, as a token of appreciation, for the lorerootians and enthusiasts, I will present here about herbs and weeds that are subject of my research:
      Adder's Tongue (Erythronium americanum) is a perennial herb also called dog-tooth violet, serpent's tongue and yellow snowdrop. Adder's tongue is used internally to treat a variety of conditions ranging from vomiting to hiccups and externally in poultice for skin inflammations, and hives. However, adder's tongue may contain the alkaloid colchine. Colchine is extremely toxic, also anyone taking adder's tongue internally should be advised to use only minute amounts.
      Bitterroot (Apocynum androsaemifolium and A. cannabinum) is also called dogbane, milk weed, and westernwall. Bitteroot is widely used to treat numerous conditions including sore throats, colds and coughs, constipation and convulsions. It contains cymarin, a poisonous substance. It's also used in a decoction of the dried root to threat heart palpitations. Because it is poisonous, and because of it's heart-stimuling properties, bitterroot is considered too toxic to ingest.
      Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis) is also called red puccoon, indian plant, and tetterworth. The root of this plant is used to treat respiratory problems and digestive problems. It contains the poisonous alkaloid sanguinare, as well other alkaloids. Bloodroot acts as a narcotic and an emetic, but higher doses can lead to total collapse.
      Henbane (Hyoscyamus niger) is also called devil's eyes and stinking nightshade. Used to treat insomnia and to induce hypnosis (as a hallucinogen). 
      To be continued...
    • By Hedge Munos
      Angien
      ID: 668618
      Heat: 195530

Toxidendrite
      ID: 736404
      Heat: 332690

Also free pimp if you want it
      Hedge

• By Aeoshattr
      WTB 1x Rusty. Don't care about age, interested in tokens it has.

Resolved. Nothing for now, will update as necessary
    • By Hedge Munos
      Greetings,

This post will be updated with things needed to be sold. I should appreciate it if one would not post an offer then retract it (though I can not prevent it), so bid wisely.

Note: Some of the creatures are on my alt (the coins/items/etc. will not benefit 'Hedge the Green')

[u][b]Creatures:[/b][/u]

Imperial Aramor:
      ID: 746692
      Heat: 7996
      Tokens: Claw I

Pimped Grasan:
      ID: 753294
      Heat: 44606
      Tokens: None

Joker 1:
      ID: 754366
      Heat: 25678

Joker 2:
      ID: 770580
      Heat: 6 (1gc just for the load of heat on it)

Joker 3:
      ID: 730052
      Heat: 1235209

--

Chaos Archer:
      ID: 490899
      Heat: 573627

Dark Archer III:
      ID: 496950
      Heat: 145287

Master Lorerootian Archer:
      ID: 551546
      Heat: 462099

Grasan II:
      ID: 672902
      Heat: 95006

Toxicodendrite Seed 1:
      ID: 747437
      Heat: 297

Toxicodendrite Seed 2:
      ID: 747439
      Heat: 1409

Young Savage Knator 1:
      ID: 747441
      Heat: 1402

Young Savage Knator 2:
      ID: 747442
      Heat: 2245

Elemental I:
      ID: 747756
      Heat: 150

Joker 4:
      ID: 762327
      Heat: 0

[b][u]Items/Resources:[/u][/b]
      - Turn to frog stone (Current Offer: 2 spell stones = 5sc -- Don't have much interest in those spell stones)

Note: Coins are preferred, but I receive an offer that is not in coin, it will be followed by my value, in coins, of that offer.

[u][b]Avatars:[/b][/u]
      [url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=4095"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=4095[/url] Min: 5sc

Hedge