Greetings,

I'd like to buy the following creatures:

- Soulweaver

- Darkling

- GG Drachorn

- Reindrachorn

- Sword Shade

- Shade(s)

1 of each (except for the tutorial shades, I'll take more of those)

I can offer gold and (maybe) credits.

Post here or send me a message if you're interested in selling.

Hedge Edited by Hedge Munos

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Aethon
      Welcome to a (belated) Elucu Bration creature auction!
      Here you will have a chance to bid for a rare Elucu Bration creature (coloured). All proceeds will be given to the TK's for future use in sponsorships and events.
      Please read the following rules; failure to comply may lead to disqualification from the auction process.
      If you won an Elu creature in the previous halloween contests, you are not permitted to place a bid. If you own 2 or more Elu creatures (of any kind) you are not permitted to place a bid. There is no minimum starting bid however, bids must rise in minimum increments of 5sc. You are not permitted to bid on behalf of someone that fails points 1 and/or 2. If you buy it, it is expected to remain yours for a minimum of 2 months. (Contracts will be filled) Winners of a previous Elu auction may not bid again. If two bids win on separate Auctions, player will have a choice of which they choose, the remaining will be sold to the next best bid. All Elu's come with Historical Documents (document items). Bidding will last for 7 days and 24 hours after previous bid thereafter. Rules may be subject to change, so please check back often. Coins only!! Have fun and happy bidding!
      -*Aethon*
      Current auction end date:
      04-01-17, 20:00ST
    • By Aethon
      Welcome to a (belated) Elucu Bration creature auction!
      Here you will have a chance to bid for a rare Elucu Bration creature (black and white). All proceeds will be given to the TK's for future use in sponsorships and events.
      Please read the following rules; failure to comply may lead to disqualification from the auction process.
      If you won an Elu creature in the previous halloween contests, you are not permitted to place a bid. If you own 2 or more Elu creatures (of any kind) you are not permitted to place a bid. There is no minimum starting bid however, bids must rise in minimum increments of 5sc. You are not permitted to bid on behalf of someone that fails points 1 and/or 2. If you buy it, it is expected to remain yours for a minimum of 2 months. (Contracts will be filled) Winners of a previous Elu auction may not bid again. If two bids win on separate Auctions, player will have a choice of which they choose, the remaining will be sold to the next best bid. All Elu's come with Historical Documents (document items). Bidding will last for 7 days and 24 hours after previous bid thereafter. Rules may be subject to change, so please check back often. Coins only!! Have fun and happy bidding!
      -*Aethon*
      Current auction end date:
      03-01-17, 00:00ST
    • By Hedge Munos
      Greetings,

I'm looking to buy the following:

[b]- 2 Shades[/b]

[b]- Usable items (preferably scripted by Rendril or Mur, but any usable item holds my interest)[/b]

[b]- 1 Sword Shade[/b]

[b]- 3 Darklings[/b]

Find me in-game or PM me (in-game PM's are answered faster than forum PM's).

Hedge
    • By Hedge Munos
      Greetings,

[b]I'm looking to buy the following creatures:[/b]

[b]- 4 Shades[/b]

[b]- 2 Sword Shades[/b]

[b]- 1 Unnamed Creature[/b]

[b]- 6 Darklings[/b]

Now, obviously I don't have the coin now to buy them all at once, nor the offers to do so.

I'll be attempting to gather more coin for this over time, so this ought to stay open for quite a while.

I don't expect too many to be selling these creatures, but I'm opening it anyway, as I've been asking quite a few of you over PM's, which wasn't very successful.

I am trying to buy with coins, but feel free to set whatever price you want, just know I'll try to negotiate.

Hedge