Chengmingz

Smoke Bomb

Smoke Bomb

For those who would like to stay in the shadows and remain hidden in sight.

Use: It erases the next 15 steps that the user has took.

I do not know if this will be very complicated to script as I do not have any experience in scripting. However, I think this item would be great for those who want to stay away from others and not followed.

C Edited by Chengmingz

It will not lower viscosity. Yes they can be tracked in those areas but that's when some detective work and playing around with it comes in. It might be better to use it first in a place with lots of people and it won't be as effective in the most remote areas.

C

I like this. So, essentially, it makes it so that you do not show up on the after math of a scene? I.e. When you leave the scene, your name is not there? Sounds like a neat little trick. :)

Edited by ColdSteel566

It would also affect the locate spell, I assume?

If you want this to be made, why not try making a [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/10452-cauldron-items-recipe-writing-task/"]cauldron recipy[/url] for it? Edited by Kyphis the Bard

Indeed. I suppose it would be fair to negate the locate spell after the smoke bomb is used. Otherwise it would give the hunters too much of an easier time... I think the effect of protection from the locate spell should be around 5 minutes. More than enough time to get away.

I will attempt to create a recipe then. Thank you for letting me know about it!

C

I don't think it makes sense that a smoke bomb would affect the locate spell. Locate does not use the eyes, it detects your energy signature. It's magic. Smoke bomb or not, you'd be able to be tracked by the locate spell. Consider it a gps built into your beating heart.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Yrthilian
      After much talking the land leaders and myself have come to a decision regarding the land tools.
      The below is to become part of the land laws and is outlined here for reference for all to see.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
      Golemus Policy regards land tools

- Land tools are Golemus property and there for Golemus people have priority in their use.
      - Land tools are NOT to be given to non Golemus citizens without prior permission from the land leaders.
      - There's no fee for the tools for Golemus citizens, but [color=#800080]20% [/color]of the profits made with the tools and resources gathered with them go to the land treasury.
      - The tools that are guild based are under the guild rules and are superseded by the land rule for that guild.

The use of the land tools for citizens is to gather the resources around the land.
      The resources must NEVER be reduced below half the resource for the land areas that means if there is a 1/1 you cannot take from there.
      [u][b](NOTE: this if for ALL lands not just Golemus)[/b][/u]
      The tools must be respected and used properly any violation of the tools will result in you no longer having access to them.

When renting out the tools.

- Citizens may make a request on behalf of another player.
      - The same player cannot hold the tool more than once in a month (this means once every 4 week not calendar month)
      - The GG citizens is responsible for keeping track of the payment.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yrthilian King of Golemus
      Golemus Technomage.
    • By Deatznce0
      Hello there MD community!

I've got a little question but we need to establish a few facts first:[list]
      [*]Me and my friend live in the same dorm (Sharing internet = same IP)
      [*]He wants to provide a service; to distribute Heat Jars and the person to whom he gives the Jar to can donate as much as they want for his service (including nothing!)
      [*]He does not have the means to escape GG so he has asked me to advertise for him instead (not only that but I have access to public logs which can spread the advertisement better)
      [*]He does not pick up any jars until requested to by another
      [*]All proceeds and trades are done via ITC
      [/list]
      Now from the announcements...
      [quote=announcements]
      [color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 1997 - [2011-08-23 04:43:50 - Stage 11][/color]
      ...You shouldn't sell the items but you can sell services related to them such as heat jar loading or whatever else.
      [/quote]
      ...It seems allowed but "someone" has told me that it may constitute or be seen as an alt abuse. Other than the advertising and talking to the parties, I personally am not involved with any of the items at any time.

I am also happy to make each and every transaction public via the forum or whatever.

So my question is:
      Would this be considered as an Alt abuse?

Thanks a bunch!