1. Chewett

Chewett

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Chengmingz
      Smoke Bomb

For those who would like to stay in the shadows and remain hidden in sight.

Use: It erases the next 15 steps that the user has took.

I do not know if this will be very complicated to script as I do not have any experience in scripting. However, I think this item would be great for those who want to stay away from others and not followed.

C
    • By Deatznce0
      Hello there MD community!

I've got a little question but we need to establish a few facts first:[list]
      [*]Me and my friend live in the same dorm (Sharing internet = same IP)
      [*]He wants to provide a service; to distribute Heat Jars and the person to whom he gives the Jar to can donate as much as they want for his service (including nothing!)
      [*]He does not have the means to escape GG so he has asked me to advertise for him instead (not only that but I have access to public logs which can spread the advertisement better)
      [*]He does not pick up any jars until requested to by another
      [*]All proceeds and trades are done via ITC
      [/list]
      Now from the announcements...
      [quote=announcements]
      [color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 1997 - [2011-08-23 04:43:50 - Stage 11][/color]
      ...You shouldn't sell the items but you can sell services related to them such as heat jar loading or whatever else.
      [/quote]
      ...It seems allowed but "someone" has told me that it may constitute or be seen as an alt abuse. Other than the advertising and talking to the parties, I personally am not involved with any of the items at any time.

I am also happy to make each and every transaction public via the forum or whatever.

So my question is:
      Would this be considered as an Alt abuse?

Thanks a bunch!