exirable keys are not an option. You can achieve same by changing the key you are checking for. Addin a limit to number of keys could be useful to prevent abuses but will also limit things a lot. I can add a limit for giving someone a key to many times within same script. For example an abuse script would give an other player 1000000 keys just to overload his keyholder and crash his account. Anythign is possible, mdscript does not restrict at all all possible abuses ..for some of them other types of restrictions are required (like hunt and kill/ip ban for main an alts type of thing).
sending data to flash is possible by using current tools. Just do a template for the output string, replace it with the values you want, and you have your data to load in flash.
Sit down, please, here goes SF-MD-PHP-Sript
Updated planed features list:
- creature transfers by mdscript
- item transfers
- user input (forms)
- fights triggered by script, trackable by script (not sure if i can) (good for checkpoints, trials, competitions)
- check for player creature, vitality, xp, type, tokens, level, etc (assamble army missions, creature collector, etc)
- check for fight counts against a player (search and destroy missions, bounty, etc)
- add name of editor to the entry title for the item, indicating if it has script on it or not, and how many lines it has.
- pseudo SQL to handle data in arrays like they are a database, useful for user created filters and more, not sure how much memmory that will eat
- wp awarding by script
- magic spells triggered by script (turns items into healing shrines, and such, unlimited possibilities)
- illusions triggered by script (like you kiss the prince and it turns into a frog, or ..the opposite)
- ability to give things to the objects, like send creature or item to an object and that item becomes available to use by script (automated markets, take and give quests, package delivery, etc)
- ability to give heat to the objects and objects to count that cross user. (unlimited possibilies of use in combination with the other features)
- treasure chests , sort of "things" to hold items, creatures or even ritual configurations for use by script so that they don't get deleted by owner. For example if you want to give an item by script, you have to place it in a treasure chest, and you cant take it back from there (you can by script if you realy want to)
- mixing fighting NPCs with clickable objects, not sure if possible. Right now the Loreroot guards do this, but in a very customized way.
- rating stars for item entries
The current changes are major, so i move it from v0.1 to v1.0 ... but if i manage to do those things listed above or some of the most important of them, it will get 2.0 directly. Heat thing, figthing, and item storage on clickables are the most difficult and i am not sure if they will get done. It might be that the most complicated things to motivate me the most and get done before the simple ones, we shall see.
Main issue with these features is preventing abuse.
Anyway, i plan to launch it soon, as it is, because i will take about a week of vacation and i dont think i can finish anything of those before that. I need testers for a preliminary test before i make whats allready done public. I need people willing to try to abuse it and find issues with it, experienced with coding is best. I also need creative people that can write example codes of interesting you coudl do with the current features.